Sunday 28 November 2010

Pro:Four: Posters Ideas
















Again using the internet and sources at the Library here in Magee, I examined what was currently fashionable for such posters.  This then involved me going away and working on what I had seen.  This also included me taking some images of the internet, transferring them into photo-shop and with some adaptations, I created posters to suit the look I wanted to achieve.  I liked to use the various images of people from different cultures throughout the world.  Again I wanted to emphasis brightness in the posters as opposed to dark, the brightness representing hope for the future.
Also I wanted to insert a very brief piece of typeography  to clearly depict what the poster was about. The logo will be placed on the bottom right hand side.   

No comments:

Post a Comment